Going Scuba Diving in Playa Del Carmen is Even Easier Now
Ko’ox Diving has just opened a new dive shop! You can now go scuba diving in Playa Del Carmen even more easily than you could before.
Go on thrilling trips to some of the most amazing spots for cenote diving in Playa Del Carmen – such as Maravilla, Ponderosa or Zapote.
Take boats out for awe-inspiring ocean dives and see the stunning beauty of the local reefs and the variety of underwater life they attract.
All guided by Ko’ox’s usual expert dive masters…
Why open a dive shop in Playa Del Carmen?
If you have been diving with us before, you will know that we already run everything from cenote dives to reef dives to trips taking you to the best places to snorkel in Playa Del Carmen.
Now we can do the same exact thing – only more quickly!
Go to all the best local cave diving locations and more…
As well as visiting all of the most exciting local cenotes, you can get involved in some brilliant other tours and activities. We can take you on:
- Snorkel dives in the translucent waters of some of the most beautiful local cenotes
- Visits to the Coba ruins and the Spider Monkey Reserve
- Boat tours of the Tulum ruins
- Crocodile night dives
|Cenote Tours from Playa Del Carmen||Price||Duration||Get this tour|
|2 Cenote Dives from Playa||189USD||8am – 1:30pm||Book Now|
|3 Cenote Dives from Playa||239USD||8am – 4:30pm||Book Now|
|Crocodile Night Dive in a Cenote||249USD||5:30pm – 9:30pm||Book Now|
|PADI Discover Scuba Diving: 1 Cenote Dive from Playa||139USD||1:30pm – 4:30pm||Book Now|
|PADI Discover Scuba Diving: 1 Cenote Dive + 1 Ocean Dive from Playa||169USD||8am – 1:30pm||Book Now|
|PADI Open Water Course – 4-5 Checkout Dives from Playa||499USD||2-3 days||Book Now|
|2 Snorkel Locations Tour from Playa||99USD||8am – 12:30pm||Book Now|
Get a Quote View All Tours
Get dive qualified!
Need to get certified to go cave diving or for your scuba excursion?
We offer two types of scuba certification in Playa Del Carmen:
- PADI Open Water dive certification – this lets you down dive to a depth of 18 meters (60 feet). It lasts for between two and three days and includes one dive in a cenote and four in open water.
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification – this is the best diving course to give you the skills needed to down into almost any of the amazing underwater caves on the Yucatan Peninsula. We offer both the theory and practice sections of the course, so you will be all set to go.
Get in touch
Contact us online or directly through either of our dive shops – in Playa Del Carmen or Tulum – to let us know what you want from your next incredible diving experience.