Discover the True Paradise for KiteSurfing – Tulum
Have Fun Kiteboarding with Koox and Get:
- Safe and joyful kitesurfing experience – a 3hr private session;
- Improve your skills with a private senior level 2 IKO, instructor – who speaks English and Spanish.
- All equipment is included, even beer, refreshing drinks and lunch;
- Make sure to bring a biodegradable suntan lotion and your smile;
- All activities are open-level, no experience is required, however, wave program progression is proportional to experience;
- A day tour – starting at 9:30am – 4pm – meeting point – Hotel Playa Xcanan.
More about the Private KiteSurf Experience – learn to Kitesurf in Tulum
- You can kitesurf while admiring the pristine beach jungle environment;
- Discover beautiful sightseeing locations and virgin beaches,incredible wildlife, while riding the wind on a kiteboard;
- Come kitesurfing along the awesome beaches and huge salty lagoons and wild mangroves;
- Kiteboarding in the crystal clear Caribbean Sea, surrounded by wild nature, it is an amazing experience;
- Enjoy quiet time on vast white sand beaches, knee-deep flat water and wind from all directions;
- It is the perfect place to improve your kiteboarding skills.
- Score epic wave rides in the warm and crystal clear Caribbean Sea;
- Explore secret uncrowded beaches, great for wave riding, known only to the locals;
- Ride in front of ancient Mayan ruins
|KiteSurf Trip||Prices in USD||Tour Duration|
|3h Private lessons + practice||$269||9:30am – 4pm|
Please make sure to book your Private kitesurfing adventure at least 5-7 days in advance.
We’d kindly ask you to send a deposit of 50% via PayPal – preferably 7 days in advance to guarantee your participation in any of the trips.