Paddle Board SUP in Cancun on Nichupté Lagoon
Slide across the crystalline waters of Nichupté Lagoon, the jewel in the heart of Cancun, and into the emerald mangrove forests and canals the lagoon offers while aboard your very own custom made paddle board. Your guides Pierre and Lorea are masters of the art and intimate with the delights you shall discover in this magnificent lagoon as you glide along under your own power with amazing birds overhead and fish swimming in the waters below.
More about your Paddle Board SUP tour in Cancun
Refreshing dips and moments at isolated beach are just some of the highlights of this spectacular sport surrounded by magic & beauty under azure skies!
|Paddle Board SUP in Cancun from Cancun
|Prices USD / person
|Nichupté Lagoon morning tour
$89–> $79 SPECIAL DEAL |8:30am – 10am
|Nichupté Lagoon Meditation Zen tour
$89 -> $79 SPECIAL DEAL |8:30am – 10am
|Discover Nature tour
$89 -> $79 SPECIAL DEAL |10am – 12pm
|Beach tour + Lunch
$89 -> $79 SPECIAL DEAL |1pm – 3pm
|Nichupté Lagoon sunset tour
$89 -> $79 SPECIAL DEAL |5pm – 7pm
Get a Quote
All prices are per person and do not include pick up. The tour starts from our meeting point in Cancun: Hotel Sotavento. Reservations should be made 5 days in advance, although may be accepted up to 1 day (24 hours) prior to the date of the excursion, thank you!
- Guided Paddle Board tour in English or Spanish – 2 hours paddling
- Bottled water
- SUP board rental
- All paddle boards are provided with a paddle, an ankle strap, a whistle and a personal flotation device for your safety.
Good to know:
- Bring sunglasses
- eco-friendly sunscreen
- wear a hat and light clothing
- put light footwear to protect your feet if you go ashore or walk along the bottom of Nichupté lagoon
- We shall provide water and local refreshments as well as a light lunch and healthy snacks to keep you fresh but remember this is a physical activity with only your energy and effort shall drive you along these marvelous paths.
- Safety is our prime priority always, yet we cannot be responsible for accidents nor injury, so be aware, stay safe at all times.