|Cultural Tour from Tulum||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Eco Day Tour to Coba, Punta Laguna (zipline, canoe, cenote) + Lunch||$149||8am – 4pm||Book Now|
|Cultural Tour from Playa del Carmen||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Eco Day Tour to Coba, Punta Laguna (zipline, canoe, cenote) + Lunch||$169||8am – 4pm||Book Now|
|Cultural Tour from Cancun||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Eco Day Tour to Coba, Punta Laguna (zipline, canoe, cenote) + Lunch||$169||8am – 5pm||Book Now|
Get a Quote
- Round-trip – transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned car;
- All entrance fees to the sites;
- Guide speaking English, Spanish and Maya;
- Guided tour with all the curious archaeological facts;
- All equipment needed – wetsuits, snorkels, zip line fee, canoe, etc;
- Swimming in the cenote Las Calaveras;
- Refreshing drinks, water, light snacks;
- Typical Mayan lunch in a restaurant in Coba;
- Free GoPro rental – upon request – please let us know so that we can charge it
Visit the Spider Monkey Natural Reserve and Climb the Highest Mayan Ruins in Mexico
Coba or Cob Ha—dar means abundant water – it is an ancient Mayan center, home to the tallest and oldest Mayan pyramid in Mexico, located between 5 lagoons. On this Coba Ruins guided tour we’ll take a bike ride along the 2km between the site entrance and the Nohoch Mul pyramid, passing through different interesting points inside the Archaeological complex.
Punta Laguna is one of the biggest lagoons in Riviera Maya part of the protected zones of the Yucatan Peninsula. It is mainly dedicated to the investigation and preservation of primates such as spider monkeys and howler monkeys and other protected species, like jaguars. This cultural tour focuses also on raising awareness of conservation programs inside the spider monkey reserve inside known as Otoch Maax yetel Coh — the house of the monkey and the puma.
Cenote Las Calaveras (Skulls cenote) is unique as it holds the world largest watery grave. The ancient Mayas used the cenote as a cemetery and sacred human sacrifice spot. Divers and archaeologists discovered more than 100 human skulls and skeletons. Visitors part of this small group tour can snorkel or dive in Las Calaveras.
Then, we’ll walk through a perfect exotic path in Punta Laguna to admire free-roaming spider monkeys, crocodiles, pumas, coati, tropical birds. Then you grab a canoe and paddle across the lagoon until you reach the point where you’ll be doing a 300m long zip-line over the water through the jungle. In another path, we walk up to the cenote, after a sacred Mayan ceremony to ask for permission to enter the sacred compound.
Good to know:
- The adventure is: 8 hours long (8:15am – 4pm)
- Come to meet us at our div shop in Tulum or Playam or at our meeting point in Cancun: in front of Hotel Hyatt Ziva
- For your comfort, please wear a swimsuit, water shoes and suitable clothing(rashguard or long sleeve shirt; light long pants; sun glasses; sun hat or cap)
- Help us preserve the wildlife – avoid putting sunscreen on. Wear suitable clothing to shade your skin from the sun, instead of using sunscreen.
- Use a biodegradable sunscreen in case you really need to.
- Have an extra pair of clothes and a towel, to change.
- Make sure to bring cash to buy souvenirs as most shops there do no work in credit/debit cards.
Get a Quote