Discover Beautiful Secret Caverns and the Hidden Architectural Wonders of the Ancient Mayas
We are very happy to take you on an exclusive guided tour that we have especially designed for you. Our guides have explored the cenotes and met the local community and enjoyed the adventure so much, that we called it the special “Hidden Mayan Wonders tour”.
We’ll meet you at the pick up point our dive shop in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Puerto Aventuras early in the morning, so that we have the full day at our disposal to explore and enjoy one of the best tours in Mexico. We will take you in our comfortable air-conditioned cars to one of the most beautiful caverns in Yucatan, a special newly discovered one: Choj Ha cenote. It starts with a small entrance, which will take you to a large beautifully decorated area, when you proceed in. Inside, it is so large that it can house 2 football fields, big enough for you to take a long walk and admire the unique stalactite and stalagmite formations. You can take a swim or snorkel in the bluest waters you can ever see in a cave.
The most special part of this exotic Mayan tour is visiting the El Naranjal local community for a guided archeological tour. You will plunge into the local atmosphere and meet the local Mayan people of Yucatan. You will be honored with a special lunch, served in a zen garden, under mango trees and palms. The meals are all home grown and organic. The El Naranjal people will tell you their native stories and fairytales. An authentic Mayan adventure you can take part in.
One of the most Authentic Mayan Adventures from Tulum
Check what our dear friend Claire has to say about her experience in her blog post titled: Adventures in Mexico | Exploring Riviera Maya Ruins – El Naranjal & Cenote Choj Ha
|Cultural Tour from Tulum||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Choj Ha Cenote, El Naranjal community & ruins + lunch||$149||8:15am – 4pm||Book Now|
|Cultural Tour from Playa del Carmen||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Choj Ha Cenote, El Naranjal community & ruins + lunch||$169||8:00am – 4pm||Book Now|
|Cultural Tour from Cancun||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration||Get this Tour|
|Choj Ha Cenote, El Naranjal community & ruins + lunch||$149||8:00am – 5pm||Book Now|
Get a Quote
- Round-trip – transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned car
- Meeting point: Tulum dive shop, Playa del Carmen, or in front of Hotel Hyatt Ziva in Cancun
- All entrance fees to the sites;
- Guide speaking English, Spanish and Maya;
- Guided tour of El Naranjal with an authentic Mayan guides;
- All equipment needed;
- Swimming in the most beautiful cenote – Choj Ha
- Refreshing drinks, water, light snacks;
- Organic local food – lunch at a very special location;
- Free GoPro rental – upon request – please let us know so that we can charge it
Good to know:
- The adventure is a day tour (8:15am – 4pm)
- Come to meet us in our dive shops in Tulum, Playa or our meeting point in Cancun and let’s go!
- For your comfort, please wear a swimsuit, water shoes and suitable clothing(rashguard or long sleeve shirt; light long pants; sun glasses; sun hat or cap)
- Help us preserve the wildlife – avoid putting sunscreen on. Wear suitable clothing to shade your skin from the sun, instead of using sunscreen.
- Use a biodegradable sunscreen in case you really need to.
- Have an extra pair of clothes and a towel, to change.
- Make sure to bring cash to buy souvenirs as most shops there do no work in credit/debit cards.
Get a Quote Book Now