Discover Beautiful Secret Caverns and the Hidden Architectural Wonders of the Ancient Mayas
We are very happy to take you on an exclusive guided tour that we have especially designed for you. Our guides have explored the cenotes and met the local community and enjoyed the adventure so much, that we called it the special “Hidden Mayan Wonders tour”.
We’ll meet you at the pick up point our dive shop in Tulum, Playa del Carmen or Cancun early in the morning, so that we have the full day at our disposal to explore and enjoy one of the best tours in Mexico. We will take you in our comfortable air-conditioned cars to one of the most beautiful caverns in Yucatan, a special newly discovered one: Choj Ha cenote. It starts with a small entrance, which will take you to a large beautifully decorated area, when you proceed in. Inside, it is so large that it can house 2 football fields, big enough for you to take a long walk and admire the unique stalactite and stalagmite formations. You can take a swim or snorkel in the bluest waters you can ever see in a cave.
The most special part of this exotic Mayan tour is visiting the Naranjal local community for a guided archeological tour. You will plunge into the local atmosphere and meet the local Mayan people of Yucatan. You will be honored with a special lunch, served in a zen garden, under mango trees and palms. The meals are all home grown and organic. The Naranjal people will tell you their native stories and fairytales. An authentic Mayan adventure you can take part in.
Good to know:
- The adventure is: 5 hours long (8am – 1pm)
- Come to meet us at a pick up location of your choice and let’s go!
- For your comfort, please wear a swimsuit, water shoes and suitable clothing(rashguard or long sleeve shirt; light long pants; sun glasses; sun hat or cap)
- Help us preserve the wildlife – avoid putting sunscreen on. Wear suitable clothing to shade your skin from the sun, instead of using sunscreen.
- Use a biodegradable sunscreen in case you really need to.
- Have an extra pair of clothes and a towel, to change.
- Make sure to bring cash to buy souvenirs as most shops there do no work in credit/debit cards.
Get a Quote Book Now