|Chichen Itza, Cenote Oxman and Lunch – min 4 people||Prices in USD / per person||Tour Duration|
|Day Tour from Tulum||$209 ||7am – 6:30pm|
Get a Quote
- Round-trip – transportation from Koox Diving Tulum in a comfortable AC car
- All entrance fees to the sites;
- Guide speaking English, Spanish and Maya;
- Guided tour with all the curious archaeological facts;
- All equipment needed –snorkels, etc;
- 1 hour free time – swimming in Cenote Oxman;
- Refreshing drinks, water, light snacks;
- Lunch in a local restaurant – vegetarian options available;
- Free GoPro rental – upon request – please let us know so that we can charge it
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 people for a booking.
Visit Chichen Itza: El Castillo and more Ancient Mayan Wonders
We can take you to one of most impressive ancient wonders of the Ancient World – the Chichen Itza archeological site. The name Chichen Itza means: “At the mouth of the well of the Itza”. You get to visit the most famous Mayan pyramid in Mexico, the new 7 world wonder, the gorgeous El Castillo also knows as The Temple of Kukulcan. Every equinox this temple plays an ancient sacred ritual – the Feathered Serpent God Kukulkan “comes down” to earth. Thousands of worshipers gather to witness the impressive shadow crawling down the pyramid steps – one by one for more than 45 minutes. Our local guides will tell you all the curious facts.
During the rest of the year the archaeological site remains one of the most popular tourist attractions on the Yucatan Peninsula. With El Castillo being the highlight and the biggest pyramid on the site, the rest of the also complex has a lot to offer: the ancient Ball court, the Temple of warriors, the sacred cenotes, the observatory and more.
Chichen Itza day tour – the details
We’ll meet you at the pick up point early in the morning – 7am, at a your preferred meeting point – Tulum, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras or Cancun. Wе’ll have the full day at our disposal to explore and enjoy.
Good to know:
- It’s a day-long tour (7am – 6:30pm)
- Come to meet us at a pick up location of your choice and let’s go!
- For your comfort, please wear comfortable shoes for walking, have a sun hat or cap
- Wear suitable clothing to shade your skin from the sun, instead of using sunscreen.
- We recommend you to bring a reusable water bottle that you can fill for free at our Tulum dive shop.
- Use a biodegradable sunscreen in case you really need to.
- Have an extra pair of clothes, swimsuit and a towel, to change.
- Make sure to bring cash to buy souvenirs as most shops there do not take credit/debit cards.
Get a Quote