Paddle Board Eco Tour on Nichupté Lagoon in the Heart of Cancun
Slide across the crystalline waters of Nichupté Lagoon, the jewel in the heart of Cancun, and into the emerald mangrove forests and canals the lagoon offers while aboard your very own custom made paddle board. Your guides Pierre and Lorea are masters of the art and intimate with the delights you shall discover in this magnificent lagoon as you glide along under your own power with amazing birds overhead and fish swimming in the waters below.
More about your SUP board eco tour in Cancun
Refreshing dips and moments at isolated beach are just some of the highlights of this spectacular sport surrounded by magic & beauty under azure skies!
|Nichupté Lagoon Paddle Board Eco Tour||Prices in USD||Tour Duration|
|Morning tour for 2 people||$279||8:30am – 10am|
|Meditation Zen tour for 2 people||$279||8:30am – 10am|
|Discover Nature for 2 people||$199||10am – 12pm|
|Beach tour for 2 people + Lunch||$299||1pm – 3pm|
|Lagoon sunset tour for 2 people||$239||5pm – 7pm|
All prices are for 2 people and do not include pick up. The tour starts from our meeting point in Cancun: Hotel Sotavento.
Please make sure to book your SUP board adventure at least 5-7 days in advance. We kindly ask you to send a deposit of 50% via PayPal – preferably 7 days in advance to guarantee your participation in any of the trips.
Get a Quote
- Guided Paddle Board tour in English or Spanish
- Bottled water
- SUP board rental
- All paddle boards are provided with a paddle, an ankle strap, a whistle and a personal flotation device for your safety.
Good to know:
- Bring sunglasses
- eco-friendly sunscreen
- wear a hat and light clothing
- put light footwear to protect your feet if you go ashore or walk along the bottom of Nichupté lagoon
- We shall provide water and local refreshments as well as a light lunch and healthy snacks to keep you fresh but remember this is a physical activity with only your energy and effort shall drive you along these marvelous paths.